If you’d like to apply to more than one position, there is
no need to fill out multiple forms. Simply go to the
page and enter applicable keywords
in “Job Search” area (i.e. Java) to search for positions that are right for you.
Then check off the boxes next to the positions you want to apply for and click on
the apply button at the end of that page.
We currently have a client in Palm Beach with an opening for a Sr. Developer with the following:
Summary: Responsible for the full life cycle software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies.
- Build software that is a joy to use! - Easy, intuitive, and allows users to accomplish their work more efficiently than without the software.
- Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
- Lead a team of developers and QA analysts on specific projects.
- Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: iOS, Android, JSON, jQuery.
- Experience developing high-volume web applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to learn quickly and meet high expectations.
- Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
- 4 years of development experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certification preferred.
- Business knowledge of the construction industry highly desirable.