Technical planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation of enterprise systems/applications. Work closely with other team members, in a collaborative, dynamic, professional and exciting environment developing and maintaining in-house applications.
• Coding Tasks - Dynamics CRM 2011, ASP.NET 3.5, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Reporting Services, SharePoint 2010
• Document and follow adopted and standardized internal development rules/processes
• Seek clarification and interface with all departments as necessary in order to deliver solutions to meet targeted dates and requirements
• Deliver quality products that have been successfully tested against requirements
• Respond to requests to resolve issues as required with guidance from manager
• Identify opportunities to use 3rd party solutions to improve delivery capabilities
• Keep manager updated on current status of projects
• 3+ years Dynamics CRM experience
• 5+ years .NET development experience with an emphasis on OO technologies applied to business applications with an emphasis on the web.
• 5+ years experience MS SQL 2005/2008 with a thorough knowledge of database design, writing complex stored procedures, triggers, inner/outer joins, etc.
• 1+ years demonstratable experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint 2010
• 2+ years hands-on experience with MS Reporting Services
• Solid understanding of the Windows Platform and related server products (MOSS 2010, etc.)
• Results oriented individual, able to complete assignments in a timely fashion.
• Demonstrated ability to create clear, concise and complete documentation and accurate time estimates for completion of tasks.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting and planning skills.
• Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Presentation skills with the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional and personable manner.
• Networking LAN/WAN and MS Team Foundation Server experience a plus
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Information Systems/Computer Science