Scope of work:
1) Support business areas including brand Revenue Management, Revenue Planning, Deployment and Itinerary Planning and other organizations as assigned by the portfolio manager. Work with IT and vendor teams and support business users from various global locations and over multiple time zones (USA, UK, Spain, Brazil, India, Manila, and others)
2) Support operations of computer systems owned by the GBS Revenue Management portfolio. 3) Responsible for entering and tracking Remedy incident tickets as well as managing them through resolution.
4) Responsible for entering and tracking HP Quality Center defects and enhancements as well as managing them through resolution.
5) Responsible for capturing and documenting business requirements for several support and small project initiatives, and translating them to functional specifications through collaboration with the Software Engineering and other technical teams.
6) Responsible for the testing of fixes and enhancements, coordinating user acceptance testing activities with business users, and following change management processes to document and coordinate the implementation of fixes and enhancements into the production systems.
7) Actively participate in meetings with other team members as well as management, in order to ensure alignment of priorities and provide status updates for assigned tasks.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Superior customer service skills required for this role, as it will require ongoing communication with business users.
2) Experience with the Systems Development Life Cycle, quality assurance methodologies and change management processes.
3) Business analysis skills. Ability to capture and translate business requirements into technical specifications, and experience with different testing methodologies.
4) Ability to quickly learn and become a subject matter expert of both legacy and new technologies. Ability to conduct training and perform knowledge transfer to other team members or business users.
5) Experience with managing multiple competing priorities, as well as documenting and communicating status updates to management.
1) Bilingual English-Spanish a plus
2) Prior experience within the cruise industry a plus