If you’d like to apply to more than one position, there is
no need to fill out multiple forms. Simply go to the
page and enter applicable keywords
in “Job Search” area (i.e. Java) to search for positions that are right for you.
Then check off the boxes next to the positions you want to apply for and click on
the apply button at the end of that page.
Business Analyst International - Mandarin Chinese
We currently have a client in Miramar with an opening for an Business Analyst International - Mandarin Chinese with the following:
Projects: 2013 Support International Systems
Scope of work:
- As an International Business Analyst working with our offices in China, you will partner with them to understand their business model in order to help formulate future strategies and develop requirements for new and enhanced functionality to systems used in their market. You will lead small to medium projects, ensuring that all products and services of the business meet company standards and end user requirements.
- You will support the business by ensuring that all problems and issues are addressed in a professional and timely manner.
- This position will require creation of test plans and UAT scripts, working with software engineering to ensure successful application deployments.
- Partner with International business groups to assist in meeting strategic objectives, developing requirements, searching and analyzing options, and proposing solutions for local marketing initiatives.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, process analysis and application design sessions with project stakeholders including internal IT partners and International business partners.
- Work with various internal IT teams and local International external vendors across various time zones to determine estimates on resources and timing to meet business needs and communicate it to the business.
- Gather/create detailed business requirements and scope document and translate into detailed functional specifications.
- Work with development & quality assurance teams to translate functional specifications into technical specifications, design, test, and implementation documents.
- Develop test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
- Create and manage project deliverables for small projects; Log, track and verify resolution for all project tasks to ensure business and technical scope is controlled to meet quality, timeline and budget expectations.
- Assist Business partners in resolving IT issues and facilitate working with other IT teams.
- Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to IT and business partners.
- Complete fluency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese is REQUIRED for this position.
- 2-4 years experience in all phases of application development life cycle, specifically on Business Analyst Skills and Quality Assurance Testing Skills.
- 2-4 years of business analyst experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills required to coordinate across multiple businesses and IT development areas.
- Ability to clearly develop & articulate business requirements and translate into functional specifications (and vice versa)
- Be able to multi-task with excellent time management skills and willing to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Engineering or related field, or equivalent degree or experience
- Business process reviews.
- Use cases.
- Testing development life cycle.
- Project Management life cycle.
- Advance PC Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio