If you’d like to apply to more than one position, there is
no need to fill out multiple forms. Simply go to the
page and enter applicable keywords
in “Job Search” area (i.e. Java) to search for positions that are right for you.
Then check off the boxes next to the positions you want to apply for and click on
the apply button at the end of that page.
Project QA Manager
We currently have a client in Miramar with an opening for an Project QA Manager with the following:
Projects: Touchpoint (Horizon)
Scope of work:
- The Project QA Manager is responsible for managing the Quality specific tasks for one or more Information Technology projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction.
- Performs independently, and proactively collaborates internally and externally serving as the Quality Process Overseer while participating in solutions to solve technical and business problems.
- Leads others, either directly or indirectly, and is accountable for the quality deliverables of the project.
- Develop test plans which fully define the full scope the testing effort (i.e. test strategy, testing scope, requirement matrix, resource plan, hardware plan, test phases, entry and exit criteria, risk, etc.).
- Provide detail test estimates for all projects.
- Develop and support test strategies for various products.
- Evaluate and provide feedback and recommendations on business requirements, business uses cases, software design document, configuration control and change control.
- Develop test result summary to include test status of quality and product stability
- Prepares and maintain project plans, ensuring all project requirements and objectives are properly documented and budgets are managed.
- Tracks and reports project or program status, ensuring that risks are reviewed and mitigated, issues are escalated and resolved and changes are documented and approved.
- Ensures satisfactory transfer of “Care, Custody and Control” of product on project completion.
- Leads project staff; mentors and influences others on complex projects and assignments.
- Collaborates with internal and external constituents, including suppliers, to meet common goals and resolve conflicting issues.
- Applies subject matter expertise in the execution of assigned functional responsibilities; remains current with industry trends.
- Ensures department processes comply with regulatory requirements.
- Interprets, refines and applies methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Technology industry standards and best practices as defined by Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Creates and manages QA budget for projects under their supervision
- Ensures efficient utilization of labor and non-labor resources
- Solid understanding of IT estimation activities
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in area of specialty, or equivalent experience
- Relevant training or certification in project management and/or Software Quality degree in a relevant technology
- Minimum 7 to10 years Manual Test Methodologies with relevant work experience in software quality assurance procedures throughout the SDLC on web based client server applications
- Demonstrated success in Software Quality
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills. Able to author test plans, test cases, test scripts and procedures, etc
- Proficient on testing methodologies, including black box, white box, functional, integration, regression and business as usual (BAU) testing
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously