If you’d like to apply to more than one position, there is
no need to fill out multiple forms. Simply go to the
page and enter applicable keywords
in “Job Search” area (i.e. Java) to search for positions that are right for you.
Then check off the boxes next to the positions you want to apply for and click on
the apply button at the end of that page.
Senior QA Functional Analyst
We currently have a client in Miramar with an opening for an Senior QA Functional Analyst with the following:
Projects: Touchpoint - Horizon R12-010
Scope of work:
Four resources are being requested and each resource will oversee a specific track of the project. The four tracts are B2B (trade facing websites), B2C (consumer facing websites), Siebel CRS / CRM and Sales Trade.
The resource will be responsible for leading team of resources who are developing and conducting software compatibility tests with programs, applications, hardware and/or operating system.
The resource must be proficient in all phases of the QA Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle and related tasks and documentation.
The resource will also provide input on functional requirements, estimation, product designs, schedules, or potential challenges as well as collaborating with project team members and functional resources. Other duties may be assigned.
- The resource will serve as the Sr. Functional QA Analyst / Test Leads for the Cornerstone/Touchpoint Project.
- List the 8-10 key areas of responsibility in descending order, with the responsibility requiring the most amount of time first. Use specific action verbs such as “manages”, “analyzes”, “files”, etc.
- Develop test plans which fully define the full scope the testing effort (i.e. test strategy, testing scope, requirement matrix, resource plan, hardware plan, test phases, entry and exit criteria, risk, etc.).
- Provide detail test estimates for all projects.
- Develop and support test strategies for various products.
- Evaluate and provide feedback and recommendations on business requirements, business uses cases, software design document, configuration control and change control.
- Develop test cases and test scripts for validation of the release against requirements.
- Execute test plan, evaluating the function and features, performance and documentation of the application against documented requirements.
- Create bug reports for any feature or function which do not meet the documented requirements.
- Develop test result summary to include test status of quality and product stability
- Minimum 7 to10 years Manual Test Methodologies with relevant work experience in software quality assurance procedures throughout the SDLC on web based client server applications
- Demonstrated success in Software Quality
- Certification from a Software Quality Institution or Organization Required
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills. Able to author: test plans, test cases, test scripts and procedures
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with relational database structures, SQL, MS SQL a plus. Ability to test and retrieve data found within a relational database
- Proficient on testing methodologies, including black box, white box, functional, integration, regression and business as usual (BAU) testing
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree Strongly preferred