If you’d like to apply to more than one position, there is
no need to fill out multiple forms. Simply go to the
page and enter applicable keywords
in “Job Search” area (i.e. Java) to search for positions that are right for you.
Then check off the boxes next to the positions you want to apply for and click on
the apply button at the end of that page.
We currently have a client in Miramar with an opening for an QA Web with the following:
Projects: Pricing and Promotions Celebrity Replatforming Touchpoint 2013 Support GBS QA
Scope of work:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business system requests and user needs Designs and supports the implementation of business computer systems and software applications
- Writes test plans, test cases, test scripts Other duties may be assigned.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the resource occupying this position. Resources will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Read and understand requirements
- Create test plans
- Create test scripts
- Execute test plans and test scripts
- Able to communicate, sell and implement business solutions
- Software development life cycle
- Testing development life cycle
- Experience with the following preferred: Mercury Test Director/Mercury Quality Center or related
- Working knowledge of business process analysis, concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility