Projects: 2012 Support IT Compliance
Scope of work: The objectives of an IT Systems Certification Engineer are to:
· Provide a consistent, managed approach to the addition of new software and/or hardware to the IT environment.
· Prevent conflicts and failures in the IT environment caused by the introduction of software and/or hardware that does not meet set standards for certification.
· Ensure minimal downtime for all IT systems when introducing new elements to the production environment.
· Experience and a solid understanding of Windows system administration.
· Experience with Linux / Unix based systems
· Experience with software packaging
· Experience with VMware ESX virtual server
· Technical Writing Skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio) is essential.
· Linux (RedHat V4.x/5.x/UNIX administration
· VMWare V4.x/5.x/ Virtual PC
· Automation Scripting
· SQL Administration
· Programming (VB.Net, Java, or C++)
Preferred Education: · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc. · 6 years working in IT performing similar activities